Tuesday, July 12, 2011

BREAD WITHOUT CRUST

I love a lot the sandwiches, the first thing i would choose to eat in the world would be a sandwich i really think the food we all have to eat are delicious sandwiches made it by our moms or even of subway, the sandwiches are deliciuous I look it like a real dream come true, I actually like to eat a lot and in all the food I eat always it has to be a delicious sandwich.

Since I was small I liked many sandwiches with lettuce and cheese and ham, but my grandmother from my mom who always wanted me to teach me to have a defect not to eat bread without crusts, my grandmother always told me that the crusts were ugly because they are like the burn thing that remains of the bread. At first my mom and my maid never but bever send me the sandwiches that I like so I decide to do not eat bread it was a hard stage of my life it was only because I was a rebeld girl, but then I started to like the sandwiches of the store of my school I really like them because it was a different bread so it doesent have any crusts or burn parts, nothing wrong they were perfect for me in all that year I eat and eat the delicious sandwich called ‘derretido’ I go to the store every day buy the derretido put a lot of ketchup and eat it with all my heart the school finish and there were no more derretidos I miss the derretidos all the vacations but I find the solution my mom know how to do it so she buy the things and I made it in my home but then I get rid of them it was the same taste every single day so I add it lettuce jam and I like it the double then my mom do not buy me anything to do my derretidos so I change to eat the tipical and normal sandwiches but even they were normal I took the crusts away.

The school begans and the store changes there were definitely no more delicious and famus derretidos it was sad I really like so much that sandwich but the months passed and I look the solution in the new store they were selling tortilla with beans I realy like it just as I like the famous derretido since I taste the tortilla I still nuying it in the store and it is like and addictive tortilla.I like to put it Doritos, cream and cheese it is very delicious. Is the perfect combination of food  I like to at a lot this food,I can see that a lot of my friends eat the same I do that’s why I say that it is and addictive food.

I can say that I would like to eat all types of food in the world if they are just like the derretido and tortilla with beans,I really don’t like to do diets I like to eat and eat and eat a lot also I like to eat ice creams, cakes,and all different candies and sugars.in conclucion I like to eat just delicious food.

1 comment:

  1. Marcela:

    Borders = Crust

    However, this entry is not nearly 650 words. I know you've been absent the last few days in school, but I really need you do write your assignments well! I know you can!

    That said, I would have like to know more about the way you felt with the sandwich without crust. Why was it so important? You need to use more sensory/concrete language so those who read your descriptions can better understand what you're talking about.

    Best,
    Miss K

    ReplyDelete