Tuesday, August 2, 2011

CHILDHOOD

One day when I was 5 years old I like to be all the time with my grandfathers because they love me so much and I live in the same house so all the nights I do my adventures I grab a flashlight my teddy and run all the way out to get into my grandfathers room, in the way going to my grandfathers room I imagine I was traveling in a jungle and I have to passed trees, snakeskin have to clime the mountings and kill the monsters.

I remember I have a super adventure going into my grandfathers room I imagine I was going to go to paten and travel in all the jungle and I have to go prepared that night I not only take the flash light and my teddy that day I put shoes grab my teddy take a bottle of water a sweater and a flashlight I fell prepared my mission was getting out of my grandfathers of jail. I was ready I start to run an run and run very fast I get into my first stage I have to prepare a sandwich and give it to the crocodiles so they won’t eat me or bite me, then I run and get into the second stage it was easy I just clime the highest mountain and jump into a lake.

 Then the last and hard on the FINAL STAGE: I remember I was trying to concentrate to imagine a good one I prepare the best I have to made all my dreams come true there were 5.the first one: made a big but enormous letter saying how much I love my family. the second: I have to eat 3 carrots I don’t like it. the third one: I have to kill all the monsters. the number four: I have to give to my grandmother five huge hugs and the last one :I have to give five kisses to my grandfather. well I start I rich my first dream I made a letter with glitter with color paper with aloe of love and I put chocolates on in and put how much I love each member of my family next I run and run to find three carrots and I eat one after one it was horrible then I go to rich the next dream I kill each monster I find then I get to my grandfathers room it was the most incredible feeling I have ever feel I go to hug my grandmother and kiss my grandfather and I tell them my story and my adventure one time two times three times after they knew it word by word.

I really love that part of my childhood I always remember that special day when know at days I look that in all times we have to reach our dreams and we have to love our family over everything, I think that in this adventure I have learn a lot and I can see it until this days because at little I see that like a normal thing I always like to play things like that to travel and playing with my imagination but if you look at my adventure I always want to get to the final stage and made it  try to rich all my dreams and kill all the musters that know at days that monsters are the bad people that I have to get out of my way to get to the final stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment