Tuesday, August 2, 2011

KARATE

I start to practice karate in the academy of hermanos cuevas I like de American Kemp karate do, when I was 13 years I enter to that academy and the first day they hit me very strong that I take the decision to go out and my father convince me that it was going to get better the next day of class I was afraid that someone hit me so my sensei show me some movements that day I like the karate I start to go every day monday,tusday,thursday,friday,saturday.i start with with belt I was sad because I want to have the black belt.

The day that I was waiting come the day of my exam to pass to yellow belt it was a higher level of white belt I pass my exam with 90 of score and I felt very happy keep practicing the months pass and I was getting tire because I practice all days so I can’t hang out with my friends but something inspires me it was that I was going to change belt in a month that month I remember I practice a lot I wanted to have a honorable score and I get it the day of the exam I change my color of the belt into orange and I get a higher score I was very excited it was a Sunday the day I say that I was going to get to black belt, I keep practicing I change my schedule to hang out with my friends and I was more relaxed but eighth the past of the time again I get tire of the same thing I want to go to a competition and I practice and practice and I go to a competition in Tikal future I win 2nd place in combat and 1st place in  kite I was very excited the next month I change into purple belt I was in a high level I was going to us. open I prepare myself practicing 2 hours every day but because of economic problem I can't go that really destroy my illusion to get to black belt but I keep going, I get to brown belt and there was another opportunity.

My sensei told me that I can go to the sundial it was on December in Miami , Florida I was very excited my parents told me that I can go they are going to pay me and I practice for months I was all completely prepare when the bad news come I can’t go because of again economic problems so I get very very sad that I just get tired of the same thing and get out of karate and I enter to the gym to do something more relaxed with no more bad situations and I can’t rich my dream but then I realized that my dream wasn’t go to competitions it was feeling great with myself knowing that I get so high in something and I made it alone with a little of effort perseverance and illusion.

I have my belts in my room and every time I see them I feel so great with myself because all of the years I spend doing karate where days that they worth it because I don’t get a belt I get experience and with all that experience I rich all my little goals in the past of the weeks months and years. I really like karate and know I’m thinking to return with my sensei to continue practicing and someday I could get the black belt I always want.

2nd extra credit

No comments:

Post a Comment