Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MY BOYFRIEND

On Wednesday,May 11 of 2011 andy gaitan asked me if i want to be her girlfriend in nice aquiarium and i accept, that day i was so excited to have my first boyfriend that i come to my house to tell them to all my family and my sisters were very happy because they knoe andy and he is a very good person,i didnt want to sleep reality was better than my dreams i was very happy to have the men i really love.

The next days continue to be the best days of my life every little thing he says it was important to me i am really in love with him,he introduce me to his family that i already now them, her sister Mariandre Gaitan she is a very beutifull woman she have all the aspects to be a model, Marcela de gaitan his mother a beutifull woman with a beutifull hair and face and a beutiful name ,Ronal gaitan his father a very joyfull person he is a very nice and honest men.they are kind and good with me they invited me to eat with them a lot of times and i have them affection.

Our first month comes it was a sunny and perfect day my sister organize a photoshoot of both in hacienda nueva so andy come to my house to go to the club and he give me a big red box with a lot of little balls and a big one that the menaning was ' you are one in a million' i love that gift he made it and i really like it, then we go to the photoshoot and i really fall in love of him i see how he let them to take photos and the love that our phtos reflect i love thata photoshoot, then we go to my house and he go to his house one hour later i go to her huse to let him a botlle with a lot of skittles of diferent colors and his favorite chocolate and he like it so much then we go to fridays and eat delicious bbq ribs then he let me in my house and all the afternoon we were apart because he get mad with me and at the night we met in starbucks and his anger goes.

It comes the Second month i really like that month even if we have a very bad fught it makes our relation stronger it was a monday he came to my house to pick me and i give him a beutifull arrangement of ballons again with his favorite chocolate and he give me the most beutifull and big ballon i like it very much inside the balloon it was a letter for me i read it and i really like it then we go to eat, we have to go to his house because we have a catholic group but we were together all the day and i remember it like it was today i think i love everyday i spend with him.

The third month is coming in 10 days we comply three beutifull months,i really love him very much and i am waiting him to come because he go to a trip to las vegas but i am sure that the day we comply three months it is going to be wonderfull as he is.my boyfriend is the best boyfriend of all the world he is beutifull , kind, handsome, and the men that any girl could want. I LOVE HIM

3rd extra credit

No comments:

Post a Comment