Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SUNNY DAYS

The weather I like the most is the sunny one remember that when I was little I like a lot the cold I always want to be in cold sides and I ate to use sweeter because I love to be an snow man but since I grow up I change my mind and know at days I like the sun because I can dress with beautiful outfits and I can go out with all my friends with any problem well actually one you sweat but if you use a good deodorant NO PROBLEM.

I think I like the sun because it goes with me I ice to swim go to the clubs hang out with my friends with any problem of get wet because of the rain or crash in the street because of the hard rain, I think I really like the sun most of all because the last year we get socials of the club Aleman because my grandfather gifted us and we go to the club every day in all my vacations, that year in July my grandfather die I just want to have a memory of him and I get the sunny days so familiar with him because he was just like me he like to swim and go to the club and go to the beach, so when threes a sunny day I enjoy it in a hundred percent because when I look at the light of the sun something tells me that there he is , that he is looking how I enjoy that sunny day because the onyx thing he wants is to see that imp fine and happy.

This vacations I really like the weather there were days cold but then the sun comes out and make that cold and sad day into a warm and happy day and then I took a little conclusion that is 'when I am sad and I don’t know what to do, I pray and talk with god and asked him to be my sun and appear in that sad or cold day to change it into a happy and warm day'

I remember it was a large day if I am right it was a Monday I was very sad stressed and dissevered because I have a lot to do in my school and the day was cloudy with a lot of cold and raining I was just stressed out but with the past of the hours my mood was changing and the weather to I think it was a causality but at the first recess the rain was gone and my stress was gone the hours passed I have math class and all the period I was quiet and put attention and I made all my exercise I felt better and the dissevered mood was gone the clouds were gone to , at the second recess the rain was gone the clouds too and my stress and disseveration was gone the next period my mom send me a message and with that little words that she put me in there my sadness GONE! and the day turn into a sunny beautiful day the sun was shining with all his strength and I was a very happy person a go to my house in my house no problems with anyone and at the night when I was praying I feel that god send me that day to me , to understand that always after the rain the sun goes out.

I like very much this quote ‘after the storm the rainbow goes out’ because it is just telling in summary that my cloudy and cold days are the storms and when the sun goes out y the rainbow and I go more into the quote and with my point of view I think that sometimes we are crying in sunny days is just like when there is sun and  it rains a little a rainbow shows up that’s what we have to do clean up our tears and show up as beautiful human beans.


No comments:

Post a Comment